Mission: To provide value to customers through high quality solutions
Horms Solutions is a small open source and free software development
consulting firm based in Amsterdam. The managing director Simon Horman has
more than twenty years experience working with free and open source
software, initially in operations and then as a developer.
Horms Solutions offers software engineering services using the iterative
open source software development life-cycle. This includes design,
implementation, testing and integration. Horms Solutions also offers advice
on how organisations can use open source development techniques to improve
their own internal development and integration processes.
- Recent Engagements
- Open Source Coordinator & OVS Hardware Offload Architect at Netronome
- Upstream Linux Kernel Renesas ARM SoC Maintainer
- Experience at a Glance
- Linux Kernel:
- IPVS & kexec-tools maintainer
- Open vSwitch hardware offload maintainer
- High Availability and Load Balancing:
- HAProxy developer
- Ldirectord maintainer
- Debian Maintainer
- Former member of Linux-HA maintainers and kernel teams.
Linux Kernel Development - It's All About the Long Term.
Thoughts on the importance of upstream Kernel development.
An exploration of the motivation for organisations to invest in development
for the upstream Linux kernel.
- Simon Horman <simon at horms.net>
- Eerste Jan Steenstraat 84A IV
- 1072 NP Amsterdam
Copyright © 2010-2019 Horms Solutions
All rights reserved unless otherwise noted