Perdition 1.19-rc5 Released
Simon Horman of Horms Solutions has released version 1.19-rc5 of Perdition.
The key changes are:
- ldap: fix segmentation fault in dbserver_get2()
- Manage-sieve: Fix handling of plain login which would segmentation
fault in some cases
- Manage-sieve: Fix handling of long authentication hashes
- Enhance --bind_address option parsing to handle IPv6 addresses
- Fix 8/4byte integer type miss-matches which may lead to
The code and related libraries are available as tarballs
More information is available in the announcement email.
More information about perdition here.
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:25:20 +0900 |